600*1200*12mm, 72W LED Square Panel Lights
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||10000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SLPL-72
- Housing Material: Al
- Dimmable: Without Dimmable
- Type: Hanging
- Voltage: 220V
- Size: 600*600*12mm
- Trademark: sunnylux
- Origin: China
- Light Source: LED
- Emitting Color: White
- Appearance: Square
- Certification: CE, RoHS, UL, ISO9001, CUL, SASO, VDE
- Beam Angle: 120degree
- LED Q′ty: 704
- Specification: 6w 12w 18w 28w 36w
- HS Code: 94054090
Light Source: LED
LED source brand: 3014
Item Type: Panel Lights
Input Voltage(V): AC85-265
Body Material: Aluminium-alloy Frame
Cover Material: Micky-white Diffuser
Power Factor: ≥ 0.9
Colour Temperature(K): 2800-7500
Lumens: >70lm/ w
Warranty: 2 years
Certification: CCC, CE, EMC, LVD, RoHS
Working Lifetime(Hour): 50000
Working Temperature: -25 - 45
1. Special different view angles, mixing lighting design. Great light evenness, no dark zones.
2. High light output at a reduced energy consumption of up to 50%.
3. Over 40000 hours life expectancy.
4. Wide angle of deflection with even light distribution.
5. No start-up time, no flickering, no humming.
6. High efficiency constant current driver with built in overheat protection that remains stable
At a wide range of input voltages.
7. Environmentally friendly, mercury and lead free.
8. Causes no electromagnetic interference.
9. Easy installation.
10.2 years warranty
1. Turn off the power.
2. Connect the commercial power (85V-265V) with the input of the matched power supply, make sure that no copperware exposed.
3. Connect matched power supply and panel light together through the DC plug.
Insure safe connection.
4. Fix the panel light and power supply at suitable place.
5. Turn on the power, can immediately use.
1 Use indoor or some place where no water, don't put them in wet or dam place
2 Please check the local voltage compliance product requirements
3 Installed in a well-ventilated place to ensure appropriate environmental temperature
4 When installation, try to avoid the minefields, strong magnetic field and high-pressure region
5 Always turn power off at the circuit breaker before rewiring your fixture